For card payments/processing
Rare Earth Retreats Hospitality Group (herein referred to as Rare Earth Retreats) consisting of the following companies:
- Dream Supreme Properties 80 PTY LTD (trading as The Old Rectory Hotel and Spa)
- LeghvanH PTY LTD (trading as Cape View Clifton and Bull Street House)
- Springlights 1236 CC (trading as Kay and Monty Vineyards and Rare Earth Country House)
- Rare Earth Polo Estate PTY LTD (trading as Stonefield)
- The Outpost Lodge PTY LTD
- Tshwene Lodge PTY LTD
- Ekuthuleni Lodge PTY LTD
Detailed description of goods and/or services
- Subject to availability and receipt of payment, requests will be processed within 48 hours and delivery confirmed by way of invoice and booking number electronically.
Return and Refunds Policy
- The provision of services and goods by Rare Earth Retreats is subject to availability. In cases of unavailability, Rare Earth Retreats will refund the client in full within 30 days.
- All reservations made require a 50% deposit to secure the booking, this needs to be paid within 48 hours of making the reservation.
- The second 50% is due 30 (thirty) days prior to arrival.
- All bookings in peak period require a 20% non-refundable deposit in order to secure.
- 4 weeks prior to arrival = 50% (fifty percent) of full invoice amount.
- 2 weeks prior to arrival = 75% (seventy five percent) of full invoice amount.
- 1 week prior to arrival = 100% (one hundred percent) of full invoice amount.
- Rare Earth Retreats PTY LTD shall take all responsible steps to protect the personal information of users. For the purpose of this clause, “personal information” shall be defined as details in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (PAIA). The PAIA may be downloaded from: http://www.polity.org.za/attachment.php?aa_id=3569
Payment Options Accepted
- Payment may be made via Visa, Mastercard, Diners or American Express Cards or by bank transfer into the specified account, the details of which will be provided upon request.
Card Acquiring and Security
- Card transactions will be acquired for Rare Earth Retreats PTY LTD via PayGate (Pty) Ltd who are the approved payment gateway for all South African Acquiring Banks. DPO PayGate uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no Card details are stored on the website. Users may go to www.paygate.co.za to view their security certificate and security policy.
Customer Details Separate from Card Details
- Customer details will be stored by Rare Earth Retreats PTY LTD separately from card details which are entered by the client on DPO PayGate’s secure site. For more detail on DPO PayGate refer to www.paygate.co.za.
Merchant Outlet country and transaction currency
- The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction currency is South African Rand (ZAR).
- Rare Earth Retreats PTY LTD takes responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction including sale of goods and services sold on this website, customer service and support, dispute resolution and delivery of goods.
Country of domicile
- This website is governed by the laws of South Africa and Rare Earth Retreats PTY LTD chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature, 54 Bompas Avenue, Dunkeld, 2196, South Africa.
- Rare Earth Retreats PTY LTD may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
- This website is run by Rare Earth Retreats PTY LTD based in South Africa with registration number 2013/229395/07.
Rare Earth Retreats PTY LTD Contact Details:
- Company physical address: 54 Bompas Avenue, Dunkeld, 2196
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +27 11 568 0384