A BOUTIQUE HERITAGE RESTORATION
15 AUGUST 2017
This heritage building dates back to 1777 and was later used as a rectory by the Anglican church until the present rectory was built in 1939. The beautiful building is now being returned to it’s former glory and is the focal point of this boutique hotel.
The old school building, which has historically been a church and even a blacksmith’s workshop is also being lovingly restored.
Just metres from the beach in a quiet cul-de-sac, it’s position gives you perfect access to one of South Africa’s most picturesque and naturally beautiful seaside towns.
AT A GLANCE
- HISTORICAL RESTORATION | Charming heritage site
- IN THE HEART OF PLETT | Position, position, position...
- STROLL TO THE BEACH | Pristine beaches on your doorstep
- PERSONAL TREATMENT | This boutique gem has only 18 luxurious suites
- SET THE PACE | Choose to chill or hit the town
- PRIVATE SANCTUARY | Exclusive restaurant ensures you won’t have to leave