The Outpost accommodates 24 guests in 12 open plan, en-suite luxury spaces cantilevered on a hill overlooking the Luvuvhu River. The private, free standing spaces are inter-connected to each other and the central lodge area by 500 metres of Zimbabwean teak walkway. Contemporary architecture makes use of concrete and steel with state-of the-art retractable, remote-controlled screens offering 180º of uninterrupted views.
AT A GLANCE
- WALKING SAFARIS | Experience the bush on foot
- UNIQUE FLORA & FAUNA | 80% of the Kruger National Park’s biodiversity
- HISTORICAL & CULTURAL TOURS | Learn about the area & it’s people
- BIRDER'S PARADISE | Over 350 species & an impressive list of specials
- HONEYMOON SUITE | Exceptional views from the lofty & private perch
- FUNCTIONS | Unforgettable weddings & special events.
We are proud members of Pack for a Purpose, an initiative that allows travelers like you to make a lasting impact in the community at your travel destination. If you save just a few kilos of space in your suitcase and take supplies for the projects we support in need, you’ll make a priceless impact in the lives of our local children and families. Please click here to see what supplies are needed for our project/projects.